The Buzz on Termite Control Truelocal
Subterranean termites live in the soil, with nests from your home or timber structures. They infest wood that is underground right in contact with the ground. The worker termites travel into your house and take their meals your timber back to the colony. Subterranean termites require a high moisture content to survive, which is why they live underground and are rarely seen out in the open.
These termites are often found in more tropical climates, and if the moisture content above ground is adequate, theyll create nests above ground. Subterranean termites are the most destructive wood pest in the U.S., with enormous colonies consuming up to 15 pounds of wood a week and the termites can travel up to 100 yards to access wood. .
The Facts About Termite Control Flying Solo Uncovered
Dampwood termites need more moisture than drywood termites but not as much as subterranean; they dont require soil moisture but do require wood with high moisture content. They are most often associated with rotting wood and wood partially underground, like stumps or fallen branches. Around your home you could find them in rotting deck planks or wood around leaky showers, tubs, or roof eves and any other area with poor ventilation. .
Termite pest control services can be costly and thats why we sell everything you need to do it yourself. DIY termite control is much cheaper than hiring an exterminator. On average, the cost to do it yourself is only about 10% of what it would cost you to hire a company.
There are several different kinds of techniques that you could use and we have the ideal experience to assist you know which one is best. Our highly trained staff of termite control specialists can help you implement the ideal protection so you never have to manage termites again.
The Ultimate Guide To Termite Control Truelocal
We sell all of the greatest professional products such as Termidor and Bora Care to help you take control of your termite infestation and get rid of them for good. A fully cultivated termite queen can lay up to 2,000 new eggs per day and an aggressive way of killing termites is often needed to completely exterminate them out of your property.
If you would like to know how to get rid of termites, and the most effective treatment approaches available today, you can provide us a call at 1-866-581-PEST. We've got termite extermination specialists standing by ready to assist you eliminate these harmful pests for good!
Termite Control Truelocal Fundamentals Explained
1. The way to select a Professional Termite Company - You have opted to call in the experts or you might have begun your own treatments but needs some straight up. These pointers can help you choose a company that you can trust.
2. Visit This Link Do Your Own Subterranean Termite Inspection at Home - Every good termite treatment plan begins with a thorough inspection to determine trouble spots. Find out how. This report includes a listing of the most common signs of termite infestation.
3. Termite baiting is a fairly simple procedure and can be used as an instrument to monitor termite activity early on before infestations flare up. Installing bait stations around your home provide excellent control when combined with a barrier/soil treatment. The following posts will assist you in successful termite baiting: Termite Baiting Systems, Firstline and Advance termite baiting systems, Do Your Own Termite Baiting. .
4. Barrier/ Soil Treatments for Termite Control- Discusses the way to perform your own preventative barrier and soil treatments both pre- and post-construction, using products such as Timbor, Termidor, and Cyper WP. Soil treatments form a barrier to prevent termites from entering your home through openings, cracks, crawl spaces, or wooden elements in the foundation. .
The 5-Minute Rule for Termite Control Flying Solo
5. Things to Do When Termites Infest Your Furniture- Hey, wait a second! That is YOUR armchair! - What you can do to reclaim your recliner when Drywood Termites or other wood-destroying insects take over the sitting area.
Learn more about your pesky opponents' savvy ways by reading up on some basic identification and Science:
There are three common termite species, and each is a bit different. Refer to our specific termite control pages for detailed information on the best way best to control and get rid of the ones that plague you.
An Unbiased View of Termite Control Truelocal
Termidor SCTermidor SC is one of the best termite control products available and widely used by professional termite extermination companies.